This time I don’t post cute bento, but "Sweet Pumpkin Cream Soup" I made this cream soup because I've already bought a pumpkin and do not know how I would cook it, so I just made it a cream soup. Hehehe.
I get the recipes in Google and I modified it to suit my tastes. This is the recipe:
Sweet Pumpkin Cream Soup
1.5 kg pumpkin
2 cloves large red onion
2 cloves of garlic
3 tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons sugar
Pepper and salt
1. Peel and cut pumpkin into small pieces (so it's tender easier ), clean and set aside.
2. Chop the onion and garlic, saute until you can smell the sweet smelling.
3. Put a pumpkin that has been chopped, stir briefly, pour the milk, salt and pepper.
4. Stir again briefly, put the honey and sugar, wait until pumpkin tender.
5. After the pumpkin tender, turn off the heat, wait until cold.
6. Put the pumpkin and the milk in a blender, then strain and reheat until boiling.
Yosh, I hope the recipe is pretty clear. Sorry I did not put a picture because my kitchen is not too bright, so I'm afraid the picture is not good. Good luck!